1. All students should register before applying for any required programs.
2. All students are required to have an e-mail ID or mobile number or residential address, having all these is an advantage.
3. If there are any changes in your contact information as given in the registration forms please inform the registrar immediately with the necessary update.
4. The Distance Learning Bible Study is operated as Bible training school NOT a group of Church services, so every student is expected to have writing materials.
5. Each study ends with questions to which the student should provide answers.
6. Every student is expected to learn and make meaningful notes to help the student to present answer the questions correctly at the end of each study.
7. Reasonable questions and answers are a vital part of every Study.
8. Students are to always check up lesson taught with the KJV and other translation as instructed by their facilitator.
9. Students should purposefully contribute to the general progress of the Distances Learning Bible Studies.
10. In this school the love of God in our hearts to one another is priority.
11. The primary objective of all subjects is to transform the student into a true leader in their thinking, confession & actions.